It's your last day of learning before you have 2 whole weeks of relaxing, playing and enjoying yourselves. In case you get a little bored, I have a few suggestions of things you could do:
* make a den in your garden or home
* make some popcorn and have a cinema afternoon with your favourite film
* bake a cake or something yummy (if it's delicious - remember I am always happy to support you and eat some!)
* surprise your parents by making them breakfast one morning
* create an Easter egg hunt for your family (you could make beautifully decorated paper eggs and hide them)
* write an email or letter to someone you are missing
* have a picnic in your garden (or why not your living-room if you don't have an outside area)
* read a story to your little brother or sister and turn it into a puppet show
* try and beat your top score on your favourite console game
* have a board game championship with your family
* do some art (I've put a link below for some ideas)
* learn a new language (again, I've put a link below to 'Rosetta Stone')
* Easter Holiday PDF below has other creative ideas too
I really do miss you all and look forward to getting back to school with you.
Please remember to stay safe and keep looking after each other.
Have a lovely rest.
Love Ms Freezer