Uniform at Mora
At Mora we believe that wearing a school uniform develops a sense of community among the children, and makes them proud to be a part of the school.
Uniforms are no longer sold at the school. Uniforms can be purchased online via Direct School Wear at www.directschoolwear.co.uk
Our school uniform consists of :
- A jade Mora Sweatshirt
- A navy Mora polo shirt
- Plain navy skirt, trousers or jogging bottoms
- Plain navy or black tights
- A blue or green gingham dress in summer
- Plain black headscarf for Muslim girls
- Plain black school shoes
It is essential that children have a change of clothing for PE.
The school PE uniform is :
- A jade Mora tee-shirt
- Navy shorts or jogging bottoms without pockets
- Trainers or plimsolls